Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Venue Spotlight: Silcox Hut at Timberline

Will someone please have a winter wedding at Silcox Hut and hire me to plan it?  This is one of my most favorite venues right on the side of Mt. Hood.  It's a quaint, intimate mountain lodge/hut that can accomodate up to 40 people for a wedding and 24 overnight guests.  What a backdrop for your wedding and the hut is all kinds of adorable.  I was fortunate enough to work with a client on a photoshoot up there and wanted to live in it!



Get married in front of that fireplace!


And look at the photos you can get from here!








Silcox Hut is a great place for a wedding any time of year but particularly special in the winter.  I'd love to hear from you if you got married there or are considering getting married there.  Makes me want to hit the mountain!

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful shots!

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!I'm always obsessed by the white winter wedding, especially outdoor!!I believe happiness will be coming with white snow!!!And the photos with the white backdrop are so beautiful!!!Nice collections!!!Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting married up there December of 2012, I can not wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have it on June 16.2012 Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete