Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Inspiration Board: Rustic Vintage Lovely

Introducing a special 2012 couple - Jaclyn and Agim getting married in August at the Mt. Hood Bed and Breakfast.  Their wedding is going to be all sorts of lovely.  I knew the second I met with them and heard about their vision for the big day that I wanted to help plan their wedding.  Jaclyn, her mom and aunts have been busy collecting all kinds of vintage china, dishes and treasures to make for an absolutely gorgeous tablescape.  Jaclyn and I have been collaborating on Pinterest and came up with an inspiration board that I can't wait to help bring to life.  There are so many more images on our Pinterest board as well as all of the vintage treasures that will be used to style up one fabulous wedding.  And these two are so very pretty themselves their wedding photos will be sure to leave you swooning!

1 comment: