Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Weekend Preview and a few Favorites

This weekend is packed with all kinds of fun things - I'm not sure what I'm most excited about.  We've been spending a ton of time on the water whether kayaking, rafting, swimming and we have been missing our surfing days in FL so we are buying stand up paddleboards tonight - WOOHOO!  Can't wait to get out on the water.

Tomorrow we are headed to one amazing vintage country market - the Barn House - and I'm hoping to find many treasures to add to my collection.  I also get to see all three of my September brides this weekend and wrap up some planning details - hopefully I'll have lots of new finds to share with them.



Just a few favorites from the week!





7 comments:

  1. Wow I love that bridal entrance!! Enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to see you. I wish I wasn't cooking brunch tomorrow AM, I would totally go to the market place with you, it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your picks. And wish I was across the pond and could go to that vintage market, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet links! really like this friday's favs ;)

    have yourself an awesome weekend ...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful, love the whole setting, so magical, amazing favs

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness..i love the coral dresses, the newlyweds in that row boat and bridal party with the balloons!

    xoxo, chrissy
    The Perfect Palette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I LOVE those striped bridesmaids dresses! THey are absolutely PHENOMENAL! WOW! Chic, flattering, cut to the body, gorgeous! WOW! WHERE did those babies COME FROM! AHHH! :D

    ReplyDelete